Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Voki: Self Introduction

This week's assignment gave me opportunity to explore integrating different programs to create a self introduction. Firstly I wrote my self introduction on a word document. This was easy because I use MS word nearly everyday. Turning readability statistics was a bit challenging. I created an account on Voki and created  my Voki character that does introduce me. During this process, I learned that I can use this program in my class to introduce different concepts. I can create an avatar that talks about money when I want to teach money. I can use this program as a reinforcement for my students to create their own avatars.

My Voki link

My Google doc self introduction.

This activity fits into the second NETS for teachers 2008. Teachers are expected to; Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments.
I think designing avatars brings digital-age learning experiences for students.

My Self introduction Voki  image


No comments:

Post a Comment