Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Diigo

Things are getting more and more exciting in my Ed. Tech class. Today I am learning about Diigo  This is a research tool that is used to share knowledge with friends. This tool allows users to highlight, add comments, book mark recommend tags, list tags share and organize tags.

I am a Facebook fan but I found Diigo really better in that I can create my library and do social bookmarks that I can access anywhere online. Here is an example of my Diigo group and library that I created when I installed Diigo on my computer.

Web 2.0 is different from other previous web stages because it connects my interest to web content. This is a powerful web experience and an easy way to get appropriate content from the web.

I have leaned that social book marking is a tool that enhances learning and knowledge sharing with friends and educators around the world.
Currently I use Mozilla Fire fox as my web browser. I prefer this browser over Internet Explorer. I am hoping Diigo will give me a better web experience as it now appears on my Firefox tool bar with options to bookmark, Highlight, capture, send and read items.

No comments:

Post a Comment