Friday, October 12, 2012

Google Forms

Today I have been so excited to create a Google Survey and a Spreadsheet to get valuable information about my upcoming concert. I am going to email my form to parents of my students, friends and other contacts to get an insight as to how best I can plan my concert.

I noted that I had to be signed into my gmail account to be able to create a survey. When I signed in, I needed to upgrade my Google drive to access more Google apps. This is different from other sites like surveymonkey where you can sign up for a free account to create a survey with out necessarily being in your email account.

The coolest thing with a Google form was that I got my results instantly in a spreadsheet! The forms can be viewed in HTML form. They can also be downloaded as word documents. I completed one of the forms that I emailed to myself. This is a great tool. I am planning to use this tool in my future research studies.

2 comments:

  1. You need permission to access this item.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have fixed the link and added the missing Sample question 2.

      Delete